- Stacy Morse - Code Reviews Using Art Critique Principles - PyCon 2018
- Jake VanderPlas - Performance Python: Seven Strategies for Optimizing Your Numerical Code
- Jiaqi Liu - Building a Data Pipeline with Testing in Mind - PyCon 2018
- Brian Okken, Paul Everitt - Visual Testing with PyCharm and pytest - PyCon 2018
- Carol Willing - Practical Sphinx - PyCon 2018
- Dmitry Filippov, Ewa Jodlowska - By the Numbers: Python Community Trends in 2017/2018 - PyCon 2018
- David Beazley - Reinventing the Parser Generator - PyCon 2018
- Shannon Turner - You're an expert. Here's how to teach like one. - PyCon 2018
- Matt Davis - Python Performance Investigation by Example - PyCon 2018
- Barry Warsaw - Get your resources faster, with importlib.resources - PyCon 2018
Of course, you'll also need to see the keynotes.
- Jason Huggins - Keynote - PyCon 2018
- Dan Callahan - Keynote - PyCon 2018
- Saturday Morning Lightning Talks + Keynotes - PyCon 2018 *** Q's talk about using Python to teach kids to code is not to be missed. It's part of the Saturday Morning line-up.
- Sunday Morning Lightning Talks + Keynote - PyCon 2018
- PSF Community Service Awards - Catherine Devlin Keynote - Final Remarks - PyCon 2018
And there's a HUGE number of talks I didn't get to.